R & D Situations vacant
Designing and creating top-grade products.
»With our work we lay the foundation for top-quality products designed and made in Germany. We develop and construct towbars – often tailored to meet the requirements of the customer – and these are not only custom-fit, but also easy to fit and low-profile as regards the aesthetics of the vehicle.«Charlotte Eßer
In our construction departments »Construction Automotive Metal« and »Automotive Electro« we work with high technical standards, always taking into account extensive safety testing and regulatory requirements in the test centre for our latest developments.
If you are familiar with the latest technology and would like to be involved in the development and manufacturing of top-grade products in original equipment quality, send us your full application for the vacancies and maybe we can welcome you into the MVG team.
We are also pleased to receive spontaneous applications.
Please note: The situations vacant apply to our location in Eschweiler.
Tips for your applicationWe look forward to receiving your application for our vacancies. Here are a few tips:
- Provide detailed information on yourself so we can get a good impression of you and your career to date from your CV.
- Include a photo with your CV and afterwards we look forward to meeting you »live«.
- Write a cover letter that makes you stand out among the other candidates.
- Take care to use a correct and neat form for your cover letter and CV, avoid any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Show us that you have taken a closer look at MVG and are interested in having a job in our team.
- Let us know when you could start and your salary expectations.
- Send us your application documents per mail (email@example.com).
More Situations vacant
You’re experienced in metal work or in electrical engineering? The MVG team needs support so apply for one of our vacancies.
You have work experience and are familiar with the requirements that are required in sales? So, have a look at our situations vacant, apply and join the MVG team.
Trainings & Internships
You are interested in practical experience for your studies or are looking for a training space? Contact us and become part of the MVG team as an intern, a working student or an apprentice.