Corporate philosophy and mission statement
Creating something great together.
Working as a team, MVG creates something quite special – something great: excellent products in absolute top quality for our clients in the automotive industry and for our end customers. Our credo is always friendly and professional cooperation hand in hand. At MVG we have created an environment that gives us all the best orientation for our everyday work and the success we can achieve together.
For our national and international customers we construct, produce and market quality products designed and made in Germany. Safety, quality and continuity are key aspects for MVG, which are achieved by the joint commitment of all our staff members.
As a family business in the third generation with its sights firmly set on the future, we rely on sustainability, reliability and commitment. In dealing with customers, suppliers and also within the MVG team our credo is always honesty, trust and fairness.
What we have to offer
as a prospective employer
- A future-oriented family business where our employees are valued and trusted.
- Wide-ranging and challenging fields of work in an innovative, internationally fast-growing enterprise
- Training and further education prospects to realise professional objectives
- Team spirit and lively corporate culture among colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the assumption of responsibility
- Secure jobs thanks to a sustainable and long-term management
- Payment consistent with the market and personal performance
R & D
You are familiar with the latest technology and want to be a part in designing and creating top-grade products in original equipment quality – then send us your application and maybe we can welcome you to the MVG team.
You’re experienced in metal work or in electrical engineering? The MVG team needs support so apply for one of our vacancies.
You have work experience and are familiar with the requirements that are required in sales? So, have a look at our situations vacant, apply and join the MVG team.
Trainings & Internships
You are interested in practical experience for your studies or are looking for a training space? Contact us and become part of the MVG team as an intern, a working student or an apprentice.
You can reach us
Monday to Friday
from 8 am to 5 pm
Phone +49 (0) 2403 / 7902-60
Fax +49 (0) 2403 / 7902-99