Production Situations vacant
Quality is everything for us.
»Quality is everything for us. To be able to produce goods in line with the highest standards, the cornerstones for our employees are experience, precision and reliability and these are also the first steps towards first-class products designed and made in Germany. MVG stands for top-quality products, tried, tested and certified in accordance with ISO 9001* and IATF 16949 (*in this case the first manufacturer of towbar and electrical kits in Germany) – that’s the motto for our everyday work.«
State-of-the-art manufacturing technology monitored by process-parallel quality control in our plants ensures first-class product quality. If you already have experience in the field of metal processing or in electrical engineering, become part of the MVG team and apply for our current vacancies in the departments Production Automotive or Production Automotive Electro.
We are also pleased to receive spontaneous applications.
Please note: The situations vacant apply to our location in Eschweiler.
Tips for your applicationWe look forward to receiving your application for our vacancies. Here are a few tips:
- Provide detailed information on yourself so we can get a good impression of you and your career to date from your CV.
- Include a photo with your CV and afterwards we look forward to meeting you »live«.
- Write a cover letter that makes you stand out among the other candidates.
- Take care to use a correct and neat form for your cover letter and CV, avoid any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Show us that you have taken a closer look at MVG and are interested in having a job in our team.
- Let us know when you could start and your salary expectations.
- Send us your application documents per mail (email@example.com).
More situations vacant
R & D
You are familiar with the latest technology and want to be a part in designing and creating top-grade products in original equipment quality – then send us your application and maybe we can welcome you to the MVG team.
You have work experience and are familiar with the requirements that are required in sales? So, have a look at our situations vacant, apply and join the MVG team.
Trainings & Internships
You are interested in practical experience for your studies or are looking for a training space? Contact us and become part of the MVG team as an intern, a working student or an apprentice.