Sales Situations vacant
Contact to end users, specialist workshops and key account customers in all European countries.
»Our day-to-day work is extremely diversified; in our department everything comes together: on the one hand we have to continually coordinate everything with the production, and on the other hand we also have to look after our customers. The contact to end users, specialist workshops and key account customers in all European countries offers a great deal of variety.«
If you have work experience and know what is called for when working in sales, then join the MVG team and apply for one of our vacancies.
We are also always pleased to receive spontaneous applications.
Please note: The situations vacant apply to our location in Eschweiler.
Tips for your applicationWe look forward to receiving your application for our vacancies. Here are a few tips:
- Provide detailed information on yourself so we can get a good impression of you and your career to date from your CV.
- Include a photo with your CV and afterwards we look forward to meeting you »live«.
- Write a cover letter that makes you stand out among the other candidates.
- Take care to use a correct and neat form for your cover letter and CV, avoid any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Show us that you have taken a closer look at MVG and are interested in having a job in our team.
- Let us know when you could start and your salary expectations.
- Send us your application documents per mail (email@example.com).
More situations vacant
R & D
You are familiar with the latest technology and want to be a part in designing and creating top-grade products in original equipment quality – then send us your application and maybe we can welcome you to the MVG team.
You’re experienced in metal work or in electrical engineering? The MVG team needs support so apply for one of our vacancies.
Trainings & Internships
You are interested in practical experience for your studies or are looking for a training space? Contact us and become part of the MVG team as an intern, a working student or an apprentice.