Trainings & Internships Situations vacant
Quality is everything for us.
As a student you intend to write your graduation work for your bachelor’s or master’s degree or are looking for an opportunity to get to know the working world?
Apply now, hand in your application for one of our training spaces or student’s jobs and become part of the MVG team.
Please note: The situations vacant apply to our location in Eschweiler.
Tips for your applicationWe look forward to receiving your application for our vacancies. Here are a few tips:
- Provide detailed information on yourself so we can get a good impression of you and your career to date from your CV.
- Include a photo with your CV and afterwards we look forward to meeting you »live«.
- Write a cover letter that makes you stand out among the other candidates.
- Take care to use a correct and neat form for your cover letter and CV, avoid any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Show us that you have taken a closer look at MVG and are interested in having a job in our team. +Send us your application documents per mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).