Trainings & Internships Situations vacant
Quality is everything for us.
»It was an interesting experience to apply the learned theories from my studies into practice. At MVG people supported me during the time of my bachelor thesis and stood by my side with advice and help whenever I needed some. At the same time I always had the opportunity to work independently and bring in my ideas.«Gerhard Kersten
You are a pupil, are about to finish school and you are looking for a training space? We would be happy to get to know you and help you get started in the working world while learning about interesting fields in our company.
As a student you intend to write your graduation work for your bachelor’s or master’s degree or are looking for an opportunity to get to know the working world?
Apply now, hand in your application for one of our training spaces or student’s jobs and become part of the MVG team.
Please note: The situations vacant apply to our location in Eschweiler.
Tips for your applicationWe look forward to receiving your application for our vacancies. Here are a few tips:
- Provide detailed information on yourself so we can get a good impression of you and your career to date from your CV.
- Include a photo with your CV and afterwards we look forward to meeting you »live«.
- Write a cover letter that makes you stand out among the other candidates.
- Take care to use a correct and neat form for your cover letter and CV, avoid any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Show us that you have taken a closer look at MVG and are interested in having a job in our team. +Send us your application documents per mail (email@example.com).
More situations vacant
R & D
You are familiar with the latest technology and want to be a part in designing and creating top-grade products in original equipment quality – then send us your application and maybe we can welcome you to the MVG team.
You’re experienced in metal work or in electrical engineering? The MVG team needs support so apply for one of our vacancies.
You have work experience and are familiar with the requirements that are required in sales? So, have a look at our situations vacant, apply and join the MVG team.